SINGLE-SOURCE EXPERTISE TO SPEED PRODUCTION AND COATING OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE MEDICAL COMPONENTS.
As your single-source vendor, ADMEDES streamlines development, ensuring high quality while providing logistical advantages.
You don’t have to approve multiple vendors. Or ship parts to a different supplier for coating. There are no repeat inspections or communication issues common with multi-vendor sources.
ADMEDES provides all the in-house technology and expertise needed to quickly move components from development to manufacturing (including coating of parts).
Your costs decline and devices get to market faster.
FLEXIBILITY AND FREEDOM
With production and coating under one roof, you’re free to be creative. Choose to apply coatings at different stages of development. Or specify as many – or as few – units as you like.
Each new project adds shared knowledge and experience, a foundation for continued success.
MEDICAL-GRADE POLYMER COATINGS
ADMEDES coatings are made from high-purity silicones, rigorously tested and ISO 14644-1 certified for use in the human body.
Coatings are available in all thicknesses, from 20 μm to 200 μm. Laser microscopy inspection ensures a precise coating depth, to meet your most exacting requirements.
• Applicable on Nitinol, stainless steel and titanium
• Conforms to laser-cut or braided stents, cylindrical or contoured devices
• Silicone and primers provide diverse viscosity and a wide range of elasticities
• Supports multiple friction rates
• Ideal for both short- and long-term implantation
• Adjustable coating parameters for optimal results