IF A PROCESS DOES NOT EXIST, WE HAVE THE PEOPLE AND EXPERIENCE TO cREATE NEW PROCESSES.
At ADMEDES, our goal is to simplify your journey by providing all services needed to transform your idea into a premium product.
Our microassembly team uses well-documented supply chain management and employs innovative finishing, joining and manual and automated production to combine components into devices.
Supply chain management
Our long-term relationships with carefully chosen suppliers reduces the time it takes to bring a product to market. Working with us allows you to qualify a single supplier, reducing handling and inspections.
We join components using laser welding, certified adhesives, soldering and crimping. Our pioneering approach to device manufacturing has included developing novel processes proven to create more durable bonds.
Our production processes incorporate rigorous inspections to ensure each product meets superior quality standards. When needed, our facilities offer production and packaging services within ISO certified manufacturing clean rooms.
- Centerless profile grinding: Multi-tapered grinds, long taper grinds
- Laser welding: Various material combinations
- Crimping: Various material combinations
- Adhesive Bonding: UV curing acrylate, cyanoacrylate, 2K-epoxy, implantable adhesives
- Shape setting: Conventional and proprietary tools and processes
- Heat shrinking: PTFE, FEP/ PFA, PUR, PI, FPO, PEEK
- Coatings: Silicone
- Clean rooms: ISO 14644-1 certified with regular microbiological and particle monitoring