IF A PROCESS DOES NOT EXIST, WE HAVE THE PEOPLE AND EXPERIENCE TO cREATE NEW PROCESSES.
At ADMEDES, our goal is to simplify your journey by providing all services needed to transform your idea into a premium product.
Our microassembly team uses welldocumented supply chain management and employs innovative finishing, joining and manual and automated production to combine components into devices. If a process does not exist, we also have the people, facilities and experience to build machines and tools to create new processes.
Supply chain management
Our start-to-finish services and long-term relationships with carefully chosen suppliers reduce your steps to market – saving time and costs. Working with us allows you to qualify a single supplier, reduces handling and inspections. Our rigorous documentation system also protects you from information gaps.
We join components using laser welding, certified adhesives, soldering and crimping. Our pioneering approach to device manufacturing has included developing novel processes proven to create more durable bonds.
Whether manual or automated, prototype or commercial production, our production processes incorporate rigorous inspections to ensure each product meets superior quality standards. When needed, our facilities offer production and packaging services within ISO certified manufacturing clean rooms.
- Centerless profile grinding: Multi-tapered grinds, long taper grinds
- Laser welding: various material combinations
- Crimping: various material combinations
- Adhesive Bonding: UV curing acrylate, cyanoacrylate, 2K-epoxy, implantable adhesives
- Shape setting: Conventional and proprietary tools and processes
- Heat shrinking: PTFE, FEP/ PFA, PUR, PI, FPO, PEEK
- Coatings: Silicone
- Clean rooms: ISO 14644-1 certified with regular microbiological
We bring our innovative approach to microassembly to ensure you achieve the highest quality in every finished piece.